How to repair waders?
1. Waders (turned inside out)
2. Aquasure or other liquid and flexible water resistant glue
3. Water from the hose
1. Turn your waders inside out and fill with water. Fill only the leaking leg if possible.
2. Search for small drops appearing on the sock surface. Try to find the starting point of the leak.
3. Mark all holes with a marker.
4. Let the waders dry from inside and outside.
5. Apply a drop of glue into the marked zone. Spread and press it deeper into the neoprene. Let dry according to glue's instructions
6. If the hole still leaks, repeat action and spread and press the glue into a bit wider area.